Have you lost Mac hard drive data due to accidental deletion or formatting the drive?
If this the problem then the following information will be useful for you to retrieve the lost data from your Mac hard drive. Technically, when a file is erased using file management utilities, it is not permanently removed from your Mac hard drive. It only removes the pointer, which is used by the file system to locate the files physically on the hard drive.
It remains on your Mac drive and can be recovered using best data recovery tool like Mac Hard Drive Recovery Software. Actually, Operating System marks the deleted file as hidden that is the main reason why you cannot view the deleted files even if they exist on the hard drive. Similarly, formatting the drive does not delete the files permanently and can be recovered using hard drive recovery Mac software. Mac Hard drive Recovery Utility uses special algorithms to locate and restore erased or lost data. Hard drive recovery Mac can perform HDD data recovery on Mac OS X Lion, Leopard and Snow Leopard.
Common scenarios where you need to rely on Mac Hard Drive Recovery Tool
Unintentionally deleted files from Mac hard drive: The most common way to lose a file is by accidentally deleting it. You might have accidentally deleted the file using "Shift + Command + Delete" keys or emptied the Trash using “Empty Trash” option. In such case, you generally check your Time Machine Backups to get back those files. You can use backup application only to retrieve a version of the file from the previous hour or older not from the span of time between Time Machine Backups. If you have done some modification and accidentally erased the files before Time Machine could run its next automatic backup then you are out of luck if you want to get back those files.
Logical corruption of hard drive: Another common way of losing the files is due to HDD corruption. Volume header corruption, catalog file corruption or Journal corruptions are common logical corruptions which make your data inaccessible resulting in data loss. Volume header is similar to file header that contains specific information about volume. The catalog files and journal files are also important components of volume metadata which keeps track of modification done to the Mac File system. If volume header, catalog or journal file gets corrupted due to some common reasons like power outages then the data becomes inaccessible.
Accidentally formatted the Mac hard drive: You might have re-installed the Mac Operating System by formatting your Mac disk resulting in data loss. Re-installation of Operating System requires formatting of the drive where you want to install the Operating System again. Formatting the drive means defining structure i.e. assigning specific file system to a drive by deleting all the files stored on it. If you format the drive then you may lose all the files stored on it.
Bad Sectors: Data from Mac hard drive can be lost due to bad sectors. If your Mac hard drive has developed bad sectors, then the bad sectors won't allow you to access data stored on its consecutive sectors. Bad sectors on the hard disk can be created due to a number of reasons like frequent power failures, accidental system shutdown, overclocking of mother board etc. However, using Mac hard drive recovery tool you can easily create disk image to bypass the bad sectors on the hard disk. You can later retrieve essential hard disk data from the created disk images using this software.
Things to keep in mind before recovering data using Hard Drive Recovery Mac utility
- Do not save any files on the Mac hard disk from where you lost or deleted the data. Once the files are deleted they are not permanently removed. They exist on the hard disk drive until the storage space where the files were stored is overwritten either by new files or by some other third party applications. Therefore, it is better to avoid using the hard drives
- Avoid installing hard drive recovery Mac tool or any other application on the same drive that has been formatted or from where you have erased the data. Once the data is recovered using Mac HDD recovery software, save it on other healthy drive to avoid permanent data loss
Unique features of Hard Drive Recovery Mac Software
- Easy to use hard drive recovery Mac tool which helps to retrieve data from journalled Mac hard drive partitions like HFS+, HFSX volumes and also Windows formatted FAT16 and FAT32 volume.
- It has powerful volume scanning engines to locate and restore Mac hard drive data with ease.
- This effective application has ability to restore more than 280 file types including media files (photos, music and video files), documents, compressed files, EXE files, program files, system files and more.
- It has simple and user friendly interface that provides onscreen instructions to know how to recover Mac hard drive data.
- Mac hard disk recovery sorts the recovered files based on the different file attributes like file name, extension, size and creation date.
- Supports Mac OS X, 10.X, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite to retrieve data from Mac hard drive.
- Hard drive recovery Mac offers 24x7 Support for users in order to solve queries regarding Mac Hard Disk Data Recovery.
There are various cameras that are presently used by professional photographers which capture RAW images and store them. The quality of these pictures is much more than that of the other formats of pictures that are present. Sometimes as result of unknown reasons all the RAW photos that are present in the camera get deleted or lost. Use the services of hard drive recovery Mac recovery application to get back those lost pictures.